Five WoW accounts, one keyboard broadcaster and me.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mount Mount mount mount! mount! waaaaah

You will never guess it, but I have not been lucky so far and am therefore still searching for that special mount for my main tankadin.

I diligently go and kill both the Bloodlord Mandokir and the tiger boss in Zul'Gurub every 3 days, but besides some improvements in the total time to do so, there have not been any occasions to celebrate. My best time for both of them is 21 minutes, from the entrance to looting the second boss. That is of course with dodging basically all trash mobs.

I also have gone after Coren Direbrew in the Grim Guzzler. He already tried to bribe me with a bunch of stuff, including the Coren's Lucky Coin and 3x Dark Iron Smoking Pipe. I could of course have bought the badge equivalent of those, but I didn't really feel the need for them, considering that my current trinkets are better for my primary use of the respective characters.

Admittedly, I can see a giggle effect in having 4x Balebrew Charm. But what I really want, is of course the Great Brewfest Kodo. So of course that is what I am missing so far. I got one Swift Brewfest Ram, but considering that I play alliance and can easily get the PvP Ram or one of the Dwarven Rams, that is more a teaser price than any consolation.

On the good side, I have 9 tries per day, using my main and nine of my multibox chars. We'll see how my luck goes during the few days that brewfest lasts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.