Five WoW accounts, one keyboard broadcaster and me.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Seasonal Eye-candy

At first glance at the quests available in town for the seasonal flavor, I was shocked at how fiddly they are. A quest item with a cast time 0.1 seconds shorter than the target stays up with a constantly changing target. Tossing torches that doesn't work well with the wow camera to track it. Add someone else doing the same quests at the same time and it is pure chaos.

BUT! there is a component to this that is similar to looking up the elders all over the world, but gives you not only tokens but also gold. 6g and 5 tokens for visiting bonfire of your own faction, 12g and 10 tokens for visiting one of the opposite faction. Making a trip to around those bonfires nets you around 500g and enough tokens to buy some eye candy.

So I took my shamans around the game world, bagged the gold and got the eye candy going: [Brazier of Dancing Flames].

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI, I just started a quinbox team on firetree. 5 shammies. Right off the bat I got griefed. Got called "Shady," made me laugh. Anyway, thanks for the blog. Any boxing noob info you can toss out is greatly appreciated.

Dooz