Five WoW accounts, one keyboard broadcaster and me.

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Not dead!

While I have been playing as much as before, I have been focussing on playing my warrior Ivl rather than Team Minion. You can see one rather graphic archivement in the picture here. What you can not see directly is all the goodies I collected and the stack of heroic badges being almost tall enough to reach the Gnomeregan Auto-Blocker 600.

As I type this, Team Minion is en-route with the team to Cosmowrench to utterly annihilate some quest mobs though, so its not like I gave up on the project, I just gave it a break while doing many other things in game.

Cheers, Captn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Captn,
keep the posts coming, I am really curious about the success of your team. Have you ever added yout warrior to the team and tried to do heroics?
Bunny