Five WoW accounts, one keyboard broadcaster and me.

Monday, November 16, 2009

[The Culling of Time]

I've been trying for a while now to do the Culling of Stratholme heroic as a timed, multiboxing. My last post already described what changes I made, but neglected to mention one that may not be obvious - I stopped looting any trash a while ago. Yes, there may be good stuff in there, but I don't want to waste the time. It may be a reflex and may not seem to take any time, but it does. The real difference however was using the druid's swipe to counter the zombie-daze threat to /follow and doing the PvE changes as detailed before. This morning I managed to get to the end of the gauntlet with 4 minutes remaining on the timer.

My short dash to the sides street with the timed mob was interrupted by some frantic untangling of my shamans from some of the flavour scenery, but the I got what I wanted to archive - CoS heroic timed while multiboxing! That puts me at one of four drakes for the PvE shaman group. I'll try my luck again to complete the set.

3 comments:

Nogamara said...

Congratulations, that's quite awesome :)
Hmm, then again don't remind me to when I tried dualboxing two warriors...

Stephanius said...

Yeah, I was quite happy with the result! 3/4 Shaman have the drake now. =]

Quincy Soucy said...

Serving as shamans is without doubt an admired calling