Five WoW accounts, one keyboard broadcaster and me.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

About that 'WTS dreadsteed boost'

I neglected to comment on that bit on the end of the clip. Considering that my team is still stuck on slow gryphons and the difference to my netherdrake is quite striking, I am interested in getting swift mounts. The problem is that since that is 5200g per head, the total is 26000g.

My team gives me a lot of grinding power, but I hardly ever use it, preferring to do something more fun instead. Then the raids are taking a lot of time. That combined with the boosts that I did for a number of guildmates made me consider the option of selling boosts for the dreadsteed or pally charger quests. The cost of the mats/payments to npcs would be still below the price of a regular mount, even if I demand a fee of 150g or so for the hour of work.

Anyway, I am not going to post this offer anywhere really, but if you want to take it me up on it, we can see what we can do. =]

Cheers, Captn.

No comments: